Don’t forget Saturday’s meeting, taught to us by Alissa Clark, is our Paper Piecing Workshop.
- Fabric for finished product, scraps or fat quarters of each color
- Sharp scissors, the smaller the better
- Sewing machine with adjustable stitch length
- Neutral or coordinating thread
- Optional – cutting mat with ruler and rotary cutter, and iron
If you have an emerald challenge, pincushion for the swap, Skillbuilder BOM’s or Bee blocks don’t forget to bring them along too.
We will be voting at the meeting on a new treasurer so we sure hope you can be there.