Reminder that the May meeting will be held at 1pm on Saturday, May 16th at Scrapbooks Etc (the Etc is fabric!). The location is on the Northeast corner of Lindsay Road and University Drive (2820 E University Dr #111, Mesa, AZ 85213).
Activities for this month include Block of the Month, Vitamin D Bee, and member Cristy of Purple Daisies will be presenting a workshop on Bias Curves using Paperless Paper Piecing and Piecelique techniques.
Bias Curves Supply List
- Fabric – 2-6 fat quarters
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler, and Mat
- Iron and Pressing Board
- Spray Starch
- 1/2 Stencil Brush or dense paint brush
- Elmer’s Washable School with a MicroFine Glue Tip
- Freezer Paper (on a roll or precut)
- Sewing Machine and Basic Sewing Supplies
- Marking Pen or Pencil