October 2016 Meeting Minutes
Meeting held at The Farm at South Mountain at 1PM
NEXT MEETING: NOVEMBER 19th at 1PM, location TBD
Guild Retreat: Holly will send out a separate email with information to those attending the retreat. Have a wonderful time, ladies!
- 2017 PHXMQG Board Elections. We want you, yes you! Separate post to follow with position descriptions. (3rd Saturday of November, location TBD).
- Also Michelle will be doing a workshop/tutorial on how to do a holiday table runner! Bring your machines and supplies! Separate post to follow with supply list.
December: Holiday potluck with game of LRC at Amber’s home (3rd Saturday in December). More details to follow.
- Art Gallery Fabrics Pat Bravo Challenge. Our Guild has been selected to participate in the Pat Bravo quilt competition for her new collection Heartland. Those who participate will be asked to create a Nordic inspired quilt. There will be a sign-up and 10 people will be drawn at random to participate. Separate post to follow with more details.
- Committee Chairs:
- No BOM this month
- For November we will be doing Open Wide Zip Pouches (size Medium) to exchange in a blind swap. Please bring one pouch made with modern fabrics. Have fun!
- Reminder that submissions for QuiltCon 2017 quilt submissions are due by 11/30/2016. See MQG website for more information.
This area to be updated.
September meeting minutes approved.
Show & Tell
OPEN SEW at The Farm at South Mountain