Join us Saturday, October 21st for our first Destash/Restash event! It will be a yardsale style event, with tables and tables full of quilty and crafty goodies for sale from individuals. The sale is open to the public – help us spread the word at your guild meetings, on social media, etc.!
Tables to sell your destash are available for sale starting August 1st to members of the PHXMQG for $15 (click here), and and remaining tables will be available for $25 beginning September 1st.
- Your table will be roughly 8-10 square feet. Please plan accordingly to have a nice display and not to topple over onto your neighbors’ table… You may arrive at noon to begin to set up your table.
- Make shopping easy for our guests! Pre-packaging kits and bundles can be a great way to let go of your goodies faster. Make sure prices are clearly noted, and think about your willingness to haggle before the event kicks off.
- The type of payments you want to accept is entirely up to you! If you plan to take cash, make sure you have ample change, or read up on some card options here from Square, and here from Paypal. Personal checks are great if you’re willing to accept the risk of accepting them. PHXMQG will have no cash on hand, will not be able to make change of any kind, and will not be able to take any payments for you.
- Sorry – no cancellations or refunds. Feel free to make individuals arrangements for someone else to take over your table if your plans change.
- Shopping kicks off at 1:00 pm and will go until 4:00pm. Our friends in Albuquerque have a line out the door each year they host their yardsale, so please be patient with us as we mind the fire code. Shoppers will be admitted on a first-come basis, and if we reach max capacity, we will let in additional shoppers as others finish.
- Come prepared to buy – each booth will have their own policy for payment types accepted. Please be respectful of each booth host’s choices. Bring small bills, some booths may take credit/debit cards or PayPal, and if you have some lying around, grab those personal checks! PHXMQG will have no cash on hand, will not be able to make change of any kind, and will not be able to take any payments from you to distribute to an individual seller.
- Unattended children will be given lots of candy and their choice of a double espresso or Red Bull – keep them close.
- Please no strollers or carts – we will be in very close quarters.