What are the benefits of being a member?
- Entry to all monthly membership meetings and sew days at no additional cost; except for special programs where extra costs may be necessary such as speaking engagements, field trips, optional kits or supplies, etc.
- Participation in guild Challenges, Block of the Month, Bee, Swaps, and other guild activities.
- May vote in all elections.
- May be a committee chairperson or be on a committee.
- Will get membership cards and will get special discounts from specific local quilt shops for being a card carrying member.
- Will be enrolled into the national Modern Quilt Guild which includes access to a special member-only website, webinars, monthly quilt patterns, fabric challenges, Quilt Con discounts, and more. This may take up to a month to grant access.
- Will be part of a great community, meet other like minded quilters who also love modern quilting, and make great contacts!
How much does membership cost?
Membership is $40* for the calendar year , January 2018 to December 2018. Membership starting July 1st for a Half Year ending December 2018 is $20.
*Renewal Memberships will be on sale through the end of 2017 for $35.
How do I pay my membership dues?
We need to collect some information from you first, please click this link and follow through to the PayPal page to complete your membership.
Once we receive your dues, it may take up to a month to add you to the National MQG roster and get access to the Community portion of their site. We ask for your patience and understanding through this process, as it is entirely manual and in return, we will do our best to keep the turnaround time to a minimum.
If you cannot pay via PayPal, cash (exact change) or check is available to you as an option at one of our meetings. PayPal is highly encouraged based on the electronic records it allows us to keep, and the receipt you will receive as a confirmation. Questions about membership? Contact the guild president at firstname.lastname@example.org