What are the benefits of being a member?
- Entry to all monthly membership meetings and sew days at no additional cost; except for special programs where extra costs may be necessary such as speaking engagements, field trips, optional kits or supplies, etc.
- Participation in guild Challenges, Block of the Month, Bee, Swaps, and other guild activities.
- May link their blogs (or other social media site) to the PHXMQG website.
- May vote in all elections.
- May be a committee chairperson or be on a committee.
- Will get membership cards and will get special discounts from specific local quilt shops for being a card carrying member.
- Will be enrolled into the national Modern Quilt Guild which includes access to a special member-only website, webinars, monthly quilt patterns, fabric challenges, Quilt Con discounts, and more.
- Will be part of a great community, meet other like minded quilters who also love modern quilting, and make great contacts!
How much does membership cost?
Membership is $35 for the calendar year, January 2017 to December 2017. Membership starting July 1st for a Half Year ending December 2017 is $20.
How do I pay my membership dues?
Use the PayPal button below for fast and easy membership. If you prefer to pay with cash or check, bring the exact amount to the next meeting and we will accept payment. Using the PayPal button below automatically adds you to our member-only mailing list. Question about membership? Contact the guild president at firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Blogroll Updates
The blogroll list is public for members and non-members to see. We try to keep the list updated as often as possible when a member’s blog is submitted. If you are a PHXMQG member and would like to link up your Blog, Instagram, Website, Flickr or other profile please submit a request with the form below. We will only link to one profile per member.