Click here to access the bylaws. Last update, February 2015.
2018 QuiltCon Charity Challenge
Charity Longarm Services
Member Charlene O’Connell has graciously volunteered her longarm services for our charity quilts! Please reach out to her to make arrangements for your quilt at email@example.com or 949-702-3462.
April 2016 BOM Playing with ColorIf you are looking for any important resources that may have been mentioned in one of the guild meetings such as Meeting Minutes, Links, Activity PDF Downloads, etc. you will find them here in our resources section.
Vitamin D Bee Rules and Guidelines
The 2015 & 2016 Bee Mama (chair) is Brooke Ringer. If you are participating in the Vitamin D Bee you can download the rules and guidelines here.
Block of the Month (BOM) 2015
- January: Squash Blossom presented by Holly
- February: Churn Dash presented by Wendy
- March: Tic Tac Toe presented by Mari
- April: Jelly Roll Sampler Block selected by Nedra
- May: Tootsie designed and presented by Johnie
- June: Puss in the Corner presented by Michelle
- July: Double Pinwheel presented by Barbara
- August: Arkansas Crossroads presented by Ana
- September: October selected by Stephanie
- October: Arkansas Traveler presented by Kate
- November: Raspberry Kiss Block selected by Holly
- December: Radiant Ring Block Tutorial presented by Ana
BOM Skillbuilder 2016
- PHXMQG January 2016 BOM Skillbuilder: Improv piecing circle
- PHXMQG February 2016 BOM Skillbuilder: Mastisse Leaves
- PHXMQG March 2016 BOM Skillbuilder: Cityscape
- PHXMQG April 2016 BOM Skillbuilder: Play with Color
- PHXMQG May 2016 BOM Skillbuilder: Askew
- PHXMQG June 2016 BOM Skillbuilder – Pending
- PHXMQG July 2016 BOM Skillbuilder – Greek Key
- PHXMQG August 2016 BOM Skillbuilder – Diagonal Disappearing 4 Patch Block
GUILD WORKSHOPS 2015 & 2016
- Quilted Script Pillows by Shiloh – Supply List, Instructions
- Cathedral Window Pillows by Michelle –Easy Cathedral Windows Supply List REV1, Coloring Sheet, Coloring Sheet#2 , Easy Cathedral Windows
Using the MQG Community Site
Once you receive your welcome email from MQG and activate your account be sure to join the Phoenix MQG Group. The MQG Community Site video is also a great place to start.